Mr. M. Jawad Mirza
- Worked in Senior Management for Production, Export, Import, & Project oriented leading organizations in the areas of Inventory Management, Procurement, Custom Bonds, Telecom – Civil Project Operations, Business Development, Sales & Commercials
- Worked for Trade Association – PLGMEA (Pakistan Leather Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association) and helped the industry in finalization of Duty Drawback (Rebate) and Sales Tax Refund Bench-marking with Top Officials of FBR and Trade Association.
- Worked on Pre and Post budget activities regarding the Custom Duties & Sales Tax Tariffs from Industry
- Interacted with the organizations in job / clients / training: Garrison Academy for Teachers Education, Lahore. Leather Field (Pvt). Ltd., Ideal (Pvt.) Ltd.,SMEDA, PIQC, NPO, PAPAAM, AHAN, Wooden Handicrafts Industry, Cleaner Production Center (CPC) Sialkot, PLGMEA, Leather Industry, Habib Bank and different other Banks, COMSATS, Beacon House Informatics, Huawei, NSN, COCA COLA, Ufone, Mobiserve, Technology at Work (Pvt.) Ltd., Buildcore Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd., CME, KSS, SAGA Sports, Forward Sports etc.
- Extensive working on Casio famous calculators for students and teachers since 1986 (31 years) ranging from simple to scientific, single line to multi-line display, simple graphical to advanced graphical, steps repeater to fully programmable.
- Teaching different subjects to Business, Computer Science & Software Engineering, and Civil Engineering students with a blend of contemporary technological aids (software and calculators).
- 27-years of spreadsheet software experience starting from Lotus 123 to MS Excel with industry and academia blend (application + teaching spreadsheets). Conducted many Corporate Level Excel Trainings.
- His specialization includes enhancement of the “Desktop Productivity” and converting people to creative individuals with a paradigm change.