Mr. Hammad Shafqat
SAC Chair, IEEE Islamabad Section
Hammad Believes in developing the nation through new startups and the area he selected is 3D Printing Services & Solutions.
He is running his own startup named “MEDENGG”.
MEDENGG has the Sole Distribution of the World most useable 3D printer “Prusa i3 Plus”. This time only 3D Printer available in Pakistan which has the Capacity to print 14 Different types of Materials Including Flexible, Carbon Fiber & Metallic fills. The Printer comes with the multicolor printing Option as well with single Extruder.
Hammad is approved Consultant by the United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) on the 10 different International Standards of the Quality. The Standards on which he is providing consultancy are as Follow:
- IRCA UK Registered Lead Auditor QMS ISO 9001:2015
- IRCA UK Approved, Lead Auditor Certification, FSSC22000.
- Supplier Ethical Data Exchange Certification Course “SEDEX”.
- Awareness and Internal Auditing Course on Social Accountability Standard “SA8000”
- Good Manufacturing Practices “GMP”.
- ISO13485 Medical Devices Quality Management System by.
- Awareness and Internal Auditing Course on British Retail Consortium “BRC.
- Lead Auditor Course British Retail Consortium “BRC” Global Standard
- Global G.A.P
- Internal Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008
Hammad Shafqat is the Assistant Manager SCS at Bureau VERITAS a French Organization. He is leading Certification Department of Islamabad Office.
Hammad is also serving IEEE, He is currently having the Portfolio of the Student Activities Chair, Islamabad Section. In past he was the founding Chairman of the IEEE CUST Student Branch. In 2012 he was the Best Student Volunteer of the IEEE Islamabad Section. He has mentored/ facilitated various International Events through the platform of the IEEE.